Weekly Updates 02/03/2020
Things to Know:
- Salt Dough Project - Please look for a letter coming home with info about a project we'll be doing in class next week. I have also posted it on the webpage.
- Colder Weather - Please make sure that your child has weather appropriate clothing as the days get colder. We will be going outside to recess unless it is raining or below 30 degrees. They will have to go out with whatever they have, so please make sure they are dressed warmly enough and/or have a coat.
- Geography - Please note that we will not be doing Geography during the 3rd quarter so that we can Review for the upcoming Science SOL.
- Valentine's Day - Our class will be exchanging Valentines. I am sending home a list of names. Participation is optional, but please include everyone in our class if you do choose to send anything in.
- Please see the calendar for assessment dates. I post them as soon as I know when they will be.
What We're Learning:
- Reading - Figurative Language & Poetry
- Writing - Begin Research Project
- Grammar -Multiple Meaning Words
- Science - Earth Unit Test on Monday - begin Ocean Unit
- Geography - No Geography during 3rd Quarter.
- Math - Fractions - Quiz on Friday
Please get in touch with me if you have any concerns. I am happy to help!