If your child will need a prescription or an over-the-counter medication during the school day, please:
- obtain a Student Medication Form and have it filled out and signed by your physician.
- medications should be in their original containers with the appropriate label. This includes over-the-counter medications, inhalers, etc.
- provide inhalers and asthma plans from your physician for any child who has asthma and may need to use their inhaler during school hours.
- provide the school with an EPI PEN and Food Allergy or Severe Allergy Plan from your physician for any children with LIFE THREATENING ALLERGIES
- all medications must be picked up by the end of the school year. Medicine not picked up will be discarded.