Healthy Tips for Parents and Students
So what can you do to keep well and at school?
- Encourage frequent and thorough hand washing.
- Encourage good nutrition with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Provide three meals per day as kids in school who are growing rapidly.
- Encourage high fluid intake.
- Keep tissues and antibacterial hand sanitizer in your child’s backpack.
- Everyone should avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth if at all possible.
- Avoid sharing drinks and water bottles.
- Encourage rest.