Special Education & Student Services
Our schools provide collaborative leadersehip and support for our special education programs, preschool, Section 504 plans, assistive technology, health services, homeless education, talented and gifted, and English learners.
The Office of Student Services provides collaborative leadership and support for our special education programs (IDEA), preschool, Section 504 plans, assistive technology, home-bound education, home-school education, health services, homeless education, truancy/residency, and Title IX.
- Parent's Guide to Special Education
- Family's Special Education Rights / VA Procedural Safeguards Notice
- Regulations Governing Special Education Programs for Children with Disabilities in Virginia
- Troubleshooting Parents' Special Education Concerns
- Additional Parent Resources
- Homeless Information & Resources
Director of Student Services
1033 Poquoson Avenue
Poquoson, VA 23662
Title IX Coordinator
Assistant Superintendent of Instruction & Support