Phone: 757-868-6921 ext. 2733
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Science in Education - Liberty University
Mrs. Emily Crosby
The 3rd Quarter ended on March 13. Students have the opportunity to improve their grade if they wish by following the instructions provided and reading the email I sent to parents on March 30. If you are happy with your 3rd Quarter grade, then you need to take no additional action at this time. Information about 4th Quarter assignments will be coming to you soon. Each student was provided a math and reading/writing packet on Friday, March 13. If your child wishes to improve his/her reading, writing, or math grade, the following assignments must be submitted by Wednesday, April 8, 2020.
Directions to Improve 3rd Quarter Grades:
Reading: A Cowboy’s Rope (classwork grade), Annabelle’s Party (classwork grade), The Newcomer (assessment grade)
Writing: Daily Reading Review #160 (classwork grade), Daily Reading Review #161 (classwork grade), Daily Reading Review #162 (classwork grade)
Math: Math Day 1 Sheet-front and back (classwork grade), Math Day 2 Sheet-front and back (classwork grade), Math Day 3 Sheet-front and back (classwork grade)
Directions to Submit Assignments to Improve 3rd Quarter Grades:
The options for turning in of assignments that a student wishes to have count toward their 3rd Quarter grade:
* Save any documents that can be saved on the computer and email them to the teacher or submit them via Google Classroom.
* Type answers to worksheets and other work onto a WORD document and email is to the teacher (make sure the title of the assignment is clearly identified and the student’s name is on each page submitted).
* Hand write answers to assignments on notebooks paper/hard copy provided and use one of the outlined options to get it to the teacher (make sure the student’s name is on each page submitted).
* Scan and email the documents to the teacher from their home if they have that ability.
* Take a picture of the assignment with your phone and email it to the teacher (make sure it is clear and the teacher can read your answers).
* If the work cannot be saved on the computer and emailed to the teacher, drop off assignments into the secure box at the front of the school by Wednesday, April 8, 2020 (make sure the student’s name/teacher’s name/grade level is on every piece of paper).
Please be checking your email regularly for updates regarding 4th quarter. Students, I miss seeing you daily, and I look forward to connecting with you and continuing our year together for 4th quarter. Though this is very different for all of us, I am confident you will do a wonderful job, and I am here to help you through this. Parents and students, please do not hesitate to reach out to me via email with any questions or concerns you may have, and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Take Care!
Send email to : Emily.Crosby@poquoson.k12.va.us